This season we have been welcoming guests to the Ardeche from the 6th July when the UK had authorised tourist travel . We cannot wait to welcome you here in the Ardèche.
We are already taking our French guests on adventures, and they are having a fantastic time. Both France and Adventure Ardèche is open for business and are welcoming travellers with open arms.
We will be updating our FAQ page regularly with news on Coronavirus regulations in France.Go to FAQ
Following French guidelines, we have put into place a strict Covid-19 policy to protect our guests and our staff.
- All equipment will be disinfected and cleaned thoroughly after each use.
- Your accommodation will be disinfected and deep cleaned at the end of every week.
- Disinfectant gel will be available for you to use at all times during your holiday.
- Please bring a face mask with you – these can also be purchased in most supermarkets in France.
- Please respect social distance. In France, the current recommendation is 1 metre distance from others. If, while you are doing an activity our staff need to be closer than one metre they will have face masks available for you and themselves.
- The campsite has limited to the number of guest. They will be less crowded with more space between mobile homes. This will make for a calmer more tranquil environment.
- Staff and guests will be assessed each morning. If they are showing symptoms they will be asked to self isolate.
Campsites have put in place their own sanitary protocol, which includes clients having to bring their own sheets (if this is not possible please let us know and we can communicate with the campsite and ask if they can provide you with sheets).
Toilet facilities will be equipped with hand disinfectant and thoroughly cleaned several times a day.
The French life is slowly returning to normal with cafes and restaurants open and lively once again. Safety measures have been put in place in all shops, please respect these. Guidelines for each shop will be posted in the entrance.
Just like in the UK, you will find hand sanitiser at every entrance and markings on the floor to respect social distancing.
The French mentality has adapted and use all measures put in place and we advise you to do the same.