We are based in a number of areas both within Europe and the UK, our key locations are:
The Ardeche River Descent river descent, taking place in the Ardeche gorge, starts near to the beautiful town of Vallon-Pont-d'Arc and finishes the next day at Saint-Martin-d'Ardèche. The other Ardéche activities take place among the hills and gorges surrounding the small town of Lablachere.
The French Alps. Our secret playground, based in the pretty village of Vallouise, it's here where the adventure gets turned up to 12.
North Wales, Bathed in sunshine 365 days a year, some of the sunshine comes in liquid form, our UK base is easy to get to and offers an adventure holiday that you just don't find in the UK.
Click Below to read our How to Get to Adventure Ardèche from the UK guide. How to get to us
Yes we do recommend that you have travel insurance which will specifically cover you for the activities you will be doing with us.
We always say, start with a smile.
Upon booking we will send you a comprehensive kit list but you won’t need to purchase anything special.
We will provide all technical and safety equipment for the activities and if you are camping with us we can also provide sleeping bags for those wanting to travel light.
For the Ardéche river descent and all water activities you will need to bring,
- A change of clothing and footwear to wear during Bivi
- A refillable water bottle (your guides will be carrying water on their boats for you)
- Suncream, minimum factor 30
- Snacks, but do remember, you will have a hearty river lunch both days and you will also have a B|BQ at Bivi.
- Closed toe shoes to wear on the river, they will get wet
- A towel and toiletries
- Insect repellant is sometimes a good thing
- A sleeping bag is always nice, but as we said above we can provide one for you.
For other Activities
- It is best to dress for the days weather, always have a long sleeve top available, as it can offer protection from the sun, and from the cold.
- Sensible footwear for the activities is always the best option. Flip Flops, sliders, and anything with a high heel are not sensible. Be aware that your footwear could end up getting dirty, or wet, or damaged.
- Water and snacks
- Suncream, minimum factor 30.
Summer in the Ardeche And the Alps regions are usually hot and dry with plenty of sunshine. Although rain is unlikely it does occur but rarely lasts long.
We do get the occasional summer storm (with impressive thunder and lightning) but these usually pass quickly.
Summer in the UK can be changeable, it is always best to consult with us prior to departure as our local knowledge of the conditions are second to none.
Wherever you chose to stay there will be a good selection of shops, supermarkets and restaurants close by.
During the summer in France there is a traditional market to be found in one of the local towns or villages.
We do suggest that if you drive to France you do stock up on a couple of boxes of wine the local stuff is just fantastic.
In the UK you can do your online shopping and get it delivered to your accommodation, or there is a large Tesco, and a Waitrose near by in Bangor and Menai Bridge.
Our standard cancellation terms are as follows.
• 8 or more weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday: 50% refunded
• 2-8 weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday: 25% refunded
• Less than two weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday: 10% refunded