May Half Term 2018 is just around the corner and we’ve got the perfect last minute family activity package to keep you and your tribe busy for a full seven days, from just £300 pp.
Running Saturday 26th May to Saturday 2nd June, our passionate team of fully-qualified, English speaking instructors will guide you and your clan through the picturesque Ardèche for seven action-packed days. From the bouncing waters of the Ardèche river, to the surrounding treetops and limestone crags. Discover the smells, tastes and sounds of the local bustling French market, and the geological splendour of the L’Aven d’Orgnac caves.
Included in this package:
- 2 days fully catered 35km canoe descent of the magnificent Ardèche river, with barbecue and overnight camping at the Gournier Bivouac site.
- 2 full days of land based adventure activities (rock climbing / weaselling / high ropes)
- Transport to and from all activities to your place of accommodation.
- All equipment, and fully qualified, english speaking instructor(s) during all activities.
- A visit to the L’Aven d’Orgnac caves.
There is no minimum party size, all we require is at least one supervising adult per party. To get the most out of all activities we offer, we recommend a minimum age of 7, however, we do recognise that all children are different and so are happy to discuss options with you if you have younger children.
Fly from the UK to…
- Avignon (AVN) from Birmingham, Southampton
- Lyon (LYS) from Birmingham, Bristol, London (Luton), Manchester
- Montpellier (MPL) from London (Gatwick, Luton)
- Marseille (MRS) from London (Gatwick, Luton, Heathrow, Stansted), Bristol, Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dublin
- Nimes (FNI) from Liverpool, London (Luton, Stansted)
We can help you arrange airport transfers upon booking, or you can hire a car at the airport.
Let us take the stress of organising accommodation out of your hands. Add chalet or hotel accommodation to your booking from £29 pppn.
So what are you waiting for? Spaces are limited. Let’s disconnect the kids from their tablets and reconnect them with the adventure that awaits in the real world. Have any questions? Get in touch with us via email or through Facebook.book this holiday